quotes about mothers love is dedicated to all moms in the world. Our mother is the most important persons in our life. Through much effort and sacrifice, she gave everything to us. Now, Mother’s Day is coming, we leave you 120 quotes for moms to make some beautiful dedication, as she deserves.
But first we want to clear one thing; Do not make this day for one time in a year, each and every moment your mother deserve love and respect from you. This is a special date for all women who had given us that special love, deserve full adoration 24 hours and 360 days through the year, but Mother’s Day, much more!
120 beautiful quotes and love for mothers
Sometimes we want to say so many beautiful things to the woman who gave us life, many of those words get stuck in the mouth without leaving. We hope these quotes help you unlock! Happy Mothers Day
Emotional short lines to express what we feel for our mother and sometimes we can not decide to confess with words.
Mothers Love Quotes
- we have someone who protects us everywhere. Someone who makes a normal moment something magical brings out the best in you, who is your best friend and always next to you, no matter what happens. she Is your mother.
- Mother, when your feelings are in our hearts, we are never far from home A mother always brings warmth to the home, and when one is away from her, she is missed.
- Mothers are like glue. Even when you do not see them, they still support the family (Susan Gale)
They are the true leader of the family!
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest paid jobs since the salary is pure love (Mildred B. Vermont)
The love of mothers is infinite.
- Motherhood: all love begins and ends there (Robert Browning)
There is no love more unconditional than of a mother.
- The phrase “working mother” is redundant (Jane Sellman)
Raising a child is one of the hardest things that can exist in this life. A round of applause to all those courageous mothers.
- Children are the anchors of a mother’s life (Sophocles)
What would a mother do without her child?
- Nobody believes in you as your mother does. Thank you for always leaving behind our small faults
She does not care about your faults, she will always love you.
- I had to believe in a mother who taught me to believe in me (Antonio Villaraigosa)
Mothers always take us out of the worst predicament.
- The heart of a mother is a deep hole in whose depth you will always find mercy (Honore de Balzac)
Your mother will always love you, whatever you do.
- Motherhood is difficult and rewarding (Gloria Estefan)
The mother-child relationship is a special relationship, one of the noblest that can come to exist.
- The words of encouragement of a mother can be the foundation on which greatness is built
Great characters of history have had great mothers behind Atia Cesonia (mother of Octavio, later known as Caesar Augustus, first Roman emperor), Olympia of Epirus (mother of Alexander the Great), etc.
- Of all the rights of a woman, the greatest is being a mother (Lin Yutang)
Being a mother is one of the most beautiful things that can happen to a woman.
Motherhood quotes inspirational
Motherhood is the most prestigious thing in this world. It is beyond all the wealth in the world. We must obey to our parents for their job. Quotes about mothers love article has some motherhood quotes inspirational message to send to your mom.
- Biology is the smallest thing that makes someone a mother (Oprah Winfrey)
They are not just instincts. Actually, in the love of a mother, there is something that transcends biology.
- Life begins when I get up and love the face of my mother (George Eliot)
After all, she gave us life. Thank him!
- Men are what their mothers made of them (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
The mother’s bond with her son will determine what it will be like once an adult.
- A mother is never alone in her thoughts. A mother always thinks twice, once for herself and once for her child (Sophia Loren)
He will always have you in his heart.
- I have always been at peace because of the way my mother treated me (Martina Hingins)
Mothers bring us peace and serenity when we are children, key in the development of self-esteem.
- A man’s work is all day, but a mother’s work never ends (Author unknown)
Being a mother is an exhausting job that you will never see her complain about.
- The love of a mother is like peace. It does not need to be acquired, it does not need to be deserved (Erich Fromm)
Maternal love is unconditional; it is beyond good and evil.
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have persecuted me all my life. They have clung to me all my life (Abraham Lincoln)
The education that a mother gives us will always be marked.
- Most mothers are instinctive philosophers (Harriet Beecher Stowe)
There is no one wiser than a mother, they give us advice at the moment we need it the most. Trust her!
- A mother is a person who sees that there are only four pieces of cake for five people, quickly announces that she does not want more (Tenneva Jordan)
Your mother will always sacrifice herself for you, even if it causes her harm.
- Anyone who does not miss the past never had a mother (Gregory Nunn)
Our mother will always be part of the sweetest years of our life, childhood.
- A mother’s hug lasts longer when she leaves
What will mothers have when they embrace their sweetness for so long?
- The sweetest sounds given to mortals are those of mother, home, and heaven (William Goldsmith Brown)
Mother, there is only one! What are you waiting to tell her how much you love her?
I love my mother quotes
I love my mother quotes is for those who wish to send special message to their special mom in this mothers day. Quotes about mothers love will fulfill your i love you mom quotes query.
- The love of a mother is patient and forgiving when everyone else leaves, does not fail or falters, even when the heart is broken (Helen Rice)
Mothers are like diamonds; nice on the outside but hard on the inside.
- Nobody knows the job that requires taking care of home except a mother
You can get to imagine it, but you’ll never understand.
- The love of a mother is something that we keep deeply trapped in our hearts, always knowing that she will be there to comfort us (Harmony Ferrar)
Guard jealously, in the depths of your heart, that love for your mother,
- Sometimes you feel that the whole world has abandoned you, but there is always a person who remains standing trusting you and is your mother
When everything is collapsing, when you think your life no longer makes sense, think of your mother.
- The arms of a mother are more comforting than those of any other person (Princess Diana)
Will they give magic hugs?
- No man who has a godly mother is poor (Abraham Lincoln)
Mothers, founders of humanity.
- Of all the gifts that life has to give, a good mother is the greatest of all
The greatest gift of your life, without a doubt.
- A mother is someone who can do everyone’s job, but whose work no one can do
Mother or multi-purpose knife? We must value the effort made by our mothers.
- A good mother is worth a hundred teachers (George Herbert)
The best teacher in your life, your mother.
- Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. heart understood when I needed a friend. eyes were severe when I needed a lesson. strength and love have guided me and given me wings (Maria Blain)
A mother will always give you wings to fly and make you an independent person, even if it hurts them because, for them, you will always be their little one.
- The only love I believe in is the love of a mother for her children (Karl Lagerfeld)
If there is something for which we should have faith in humanity, it is because a mother demonstrates that love can be disinterested and unconditional. Quotes about mothers love.
- For the ear of a child, “mother” is a magic word in any language (Arlene Benedict)
Everything that is related to a mother has that halo of magic so special, from what she cooks to something as simple as the word “mother”, which resonates strongly in our hearts.
- There is only one beautiful child in the world, every mother knows it (Chinese Proverb)
For a mother, her son is the best in the world.
Famous mother quotes
You already got that this article is full of famous mother quotes. Hope you already found several lines for the day because quotes about mothers love took that responsibility to help you out. If you don’t read further.
- One hundred men can make a camp, but only one woman is needed to make a home (Chinese Proverb)
The warmth of a home is achieved thanks to our breasts.
- The love of a mother is the veil of soft light between the heart and the heavenly father (Samuel Taylor Coleridge)
There is something divine in the love of a mother, something that is not of this world.
- Mothers take the hands of their children for a time, but their hearts forever
We can never completely cut the umbilical cord of love.
- The love of a mother is a mosaic of love
Love of love, without a doubt.
- My mother is a walking miracle (Leonardo DiCaprio)
Do as DiCaprio and take advantage of Mother’s Day to throw your mother a good battery of compliments with our phrases, Quotes about mothers love.
- Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything is reduced to the essentials (Meryl Streep)
What does the rest matter? When you are with your mother, everything becomes love.
- A mother understands what a child does not say
Almost as if he read his mind. Sometimes, they even know what we need before we know it.
- The strength of a mother is greater than the laws of nature (Barbara Kingsolver)
From the mother emanates life, which is his children. A tribute to creation.
- A mother always goes further when it comes to taking care of her offspring
Nobody will ever love you as much as your mother.
- When you want to feel love, think of your mother and your heart will be filled with him
Your heart will be filled with 100 litres of love in a 50 tank.
- There is nothing like the love of a mother towards her children (Agatha Christie)
The love of the mother is the gem that shines in the darkest hour.
- Mothers value our existence more than our achievements
What else does it give them if they succeed or fail? They value you as you want.
- The best place to cry is in the arms of a mother (Jodi Picoult)
There is nothing more comforting in this world.
- The best thing about me is my mother
She has taught us the beauty of life.
Mother quotes from daughter
Mother quotes from daughter is that quotes which a daughter pick to express her love to her mother. Quotes about mothers love specially focused on that thing and collected these mothers day quotes.
- No gift to a mother can be matched to her gift to you: life
He has given us a miracle, one of the most mysterious miracles of all time.
- A child’s best friend is his mother (Joseph Stefano)
A child who has a good mother is a happy child.
- Without the love of mothers could not survive the human race
Probably, we would have already been killed by intolerance. But mothers, fortunately, always bring some peace.
- Nothing and no one will treat you as well as your mother, so enjoy her and treat her better than anyone else in your life
It does not matter that sometimes you quarrel, or fight with her, it’s your mother!
- My mother was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. Everything I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success to the moral intellectual and physical education that I received from it (George Washington)
A great man always has a great mother behind him.
- A mother is someone you ask for help when you get into trouble (Emily Dickinson)
And she will always come to the rescue.
- Mother: the person who does the work of twenty people for free
The sacrifice of a mother is unparalleled.
- A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make unnecessary to bow to (Dorothy Canfield Fisher)
Treat your mother well, always.
- Mother is a verb. It’s something you do, not something you are (Dorothy Canfield Fisher)
The title of mother is won with many doses of affection and sweetness.
- There is nothing like the hug of a mother (Adabella Radici)
The hug of a mother is the best method against sadness.
- Unconditional love is not a myth: you can observe it every day in mothers
Whether it’s a biological or cultural issue, a mother’s love is truly unconditional.
- First my mother and forever my friend
Your mother always, at the same time, your best friend.
- I like it when my mother makes me laugh. And I like it better when I make her laugh at her (Adriana Trigiani)
Make your mother happy and she will make you happy.
Mother quotes from son
Mother quotes from son is the same from the mother quotes from daughter. Because mothers love are equal to all her child. Quotes about mothers love take care both of the daughter and son quotes to express their love to their mom.
- I do not understand why women say they are only a mother. Tell me another job in the most important world
Without mothers, and I do not mean just the mere role of parent, the human race would become extinct.
- Growing up does not mean anything to a mother. A child is a child. They get bigger, older, but for them, they are still their children (Toni Morrison)
For her, you will always be a child of thirty, forty or fifty years.
- We should all be proud of any mother. They are the most courageous people in the world. With perseverance, sacrifice and hard work, they are able to take care of entire families and give us the spirit to move forward
The family is the basic unit of society and for it to maintain the role of mother is fundamental. You could say, that they are a key element in social stability.
- Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind (Kahlil Gibran)
Few words are so strong. Quotes about mothers Love !
- The art of being a mother is the art of teaching how to live your children (Elaine Heffner)
The maternal figure is fundamental in the stability of a child.
- Mother, your love is truly blind because you started to love me before I saw how it was
Nobody knows us better than our mother, sometimes it seems that they have mental powers.
- The arms of a mother are made of tenderness and the children sleep soundly in them (Victor Hugo)
The arms of a mother the sun that radiates warmth and hope to humanity.
- If evolution works. How is it that mothers have two hands? (Milton Berle)
Sometimes the poor work so hard that they would need four arms. We must value more the sacrifice that our mothers make.
- Mothers are the most generous people on the planet
More generosity is needed in society. More good mothers are needed.
- My mother was my best teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and courage. His love is sweet like a flower, my mother is that sweet flower of love (Stevie Wonder)
God touched each mother of this world with his grace.
- The heart of a mother is the school of the child (Henry Ward Beecher)
A good mother teaches her son, through affection, how he should face life.
- I realized that when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever meet (Mitch Albom)
Mother’s love is characterized by its ability to multiply exponentially without losing strength.
- If I did not have you as a mother, I would choose you as a friend
A mother is a person to whom you can tell all your secrets.
I love you mom quotes from daughter
I love you mom quotes from daughter may be the best gift to a mom on the mothers day. Please look above to pick the best lines from quotes about mothers love.
- The moment a child is born, it is the moment when a mother is born. It never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother never (Rajneesh)
This is the moment where one of the strongest links that humanity can create is created, the moment in which everything seems to freeze.
- The love of a mother is the fuel that allows a normal human to do the impossible (Marion C. Garretty)
A fuel that does not seem to have an end and that helps us in adversities.
82 There’s nothing in the art world like the songs that mothers used to sing (Billy Sunday)
Who has not been sung a lullaby or lullaby at some time?
- God could not be everywhere and therefore made mothers (Rudyard Kipling)
Mothers are angels of flesh or bone.
- Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relationship (Robert A. Heinlein)
Not everything can be explained from the cold and rigid science. Or if?
- Your mother wants you to pursue the dreams that could not be achieved by having abandoned them for you (Linda Poindexter)
You can never imagine the life that your mother has denied herself, for giving you life.
- Every day I am a little more like my mother. And I could not be more proud
Raising a child is very easy, but raising a child from love is really difficult.
- My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed on which my life is based; the belief that the ability to get what you want begins in your mind (Michael Jordan)
The decision to have a child, to perpetuate the human species, is one of the most courageous and kind decisions that a person can make towards humanity.
- Making the decision to have a child is momentary. It’s deciding whether to have your heart walking outside of your body forever (Elizabeth Stone)
The love of our mothers is one of the best examples of loyalty we will have throughout our lives.
- Your mother will always be your support. Always trust you and encourage you to pursue your passions (Mandy Moore)
Your mother must be fundamental support when it comes to achieving your goals.
- No matter how much physical strength a man has, a mother will always be stronger at heart
We live in an unjust society that seems to value more masculine than feminine. And the love of a mother? Does not count? -quotes about mothers love
- Every time you look at your mother, enjoy the present and think that, although it will always be in your heart, it will not always be with you in this life
That’s why, while you’re alive, you have to give her lots of love and mimitos.
- Everything I am, and I hope to be, I owe to my mother (Abraham Lincoln)
If our mothers would be absolutely nothing. Literally.
- For the world, you are a mother, but for your family, you are the world
A mother puts peace wherever there is war, a mother puts love where there is only hate.
- Motherhood is the biggest and most difficult thing (Ricki Lake)
The pain of childbirth is said to be the strongest pain a person can endure, but there is much more greatness at the moment when a mother picks up her child for the first time.
Mother’s love for her child
If you ask a mom how much she loves her child. I’m sure that she can’t answer exactly how much? Except her life. Mothers love for child is beyond all in the world. That’s why our quotes about mothers love specially dedicated to those mom.
- I do not care how poor a person is if he has a mother he is rich
If you have a mother, give yourself a trillion dollar.
- Stop looking for someone who loves you forever and does not abandon you. You already have it; is your mother
Lean on your mother in the most difficult moments!
- No matter whom you meet and spend time by your side, your mother is unique and will always love you more
Mother, there is only one.
- No language can express the power, beauty and heroism of a mother’s love (Edwin Chapin)
There are things that words can not explain, such as the affection a mother feels toward her child.
- A man wants his first love more than any other, his wife better than anyone else, and his mother loves her more than anyone else (Josep Torras)
Possibly, your mother is the only woman who stays close to you for longer.
- The father and the son are two. Mother and son are one (Lin Yuntang)
The connection between a mother and a son is such that even our mother comes to have something of us, and so to our mother. – quotes about mothers love
- Mother: the most beautiful word pronounced by the human being (Lao Tzu)
It is a word with strength, full of positive connotations.
- Many wonders are in the world, but the masterpiece is the maternal heart (Khalil Gibran)
The heart of a mother is the heart that makes humanity beat.
- The most beautiful sounds that beings can hear come from mothers, from heaven and from home (Ernest Bersot)
Our mother will always have a kind phrase for us.
- Never in life will you find tenderness that is better and more disinterested than that of your mother (Walter George Brown)
The love of a mother is unconditional love.
- My mother was the most beautiful woman I met. Everything I am I owe to my mother (Jacinto Benavente)
Do you need more reasons to be grateful?
- The future of a child is the work of his mother (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
She is our creator, our world.
- Mother … I’m going to follow you … go ahead and give me the example, I’ll do it instantly (Napoleon Bonaparte)
Our mother has more experience in life; Much has been sacrificed to raise you. Listen to her!
Quotes about mothers love
Congrats you already watched out 100 quotes about mothers love. If you need further quotes on mothers day you can still scrolling. We have plenty of it.
- With love, I tell you, with love I give it to you, happy mother’s day and that you are always by my side
A beautiful dedication for Mother’s Day.
- Today is the day I tell you, but the love I feel for you never stop beating in my heart
Maybe, we should tell him more times throughout the year! Do not you think?
- You do not ask for anything, you give everything, thanks for being the way you are, thanks for being a great mom
The moms are disinterested beings; in them, there is no selfishness of humanity. Its quotes about mothers love for the day.
- Mother, there is only one; and among mothers better than you … None!
All children (and not so children) believe that their mother is the best.
- Since God could not be everywhere at once, He created mothers
Mothers are Gods made flesh and bones.
- The heart of the mother is the only capital of feeling that never breaks down, and with which one can always and at all times count on with certainty (Montegazza)
Not in vain, maternal love has been one of the fundamental engines in the development of humanity. Quotes about mothers love.
- The child recognizes the mother by the smile (Leo Tolstoy)
The smile of a mother when she sees her son is a smile of true happiness.
- Children are the anchors that bind mothers to live (Sophocles)
They do not live for anything other than to see their children happy.
- The mothers of the dead soldiers are judges of the war (Bertolt Brecht)
A mother should never survive her son. It is unnatural.
- A real mother does not have seven lives, but if necessary, she would give the only one she has for her beloved children
This sentence is important ergo I will expand a little more. I will explain the story.
During the Orlando bombings, one of the terrorists who entered the Pulse nightclub put a gun to a boy’s head. His mother, Brenda Lee, who was with her son taking something, reacted and said to her son “Duck!” , He did it immediately and she interposed on her son and the terrorist to protect him. He received two shots that were aimed at his son. His son survived, but Brenda Lee died.
Do you still doubt that your mother would die for you? – quotes about mothers love
- There are many beautiful things in life. Many roses, stars, sunset, rainbows, brothers, sisters, uncles and aunts. But there is only one mother in the world (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Value your mother above all things!
- Let her talk and tell you so many times the same stories, with the same patience and interest, that she heard yours, when your childhood
Finally, when she grows old, do not forget to listen to her and be attentive to her. Possibly, it will be when I need you the most.
- Of all the special joys of my life, great and small, Mother for your love and tenderness you are the greatest of them all. Happy Mother’s Day!
Finally, give your mother a good compliment this year!
- Regardless of whether you are famous or not, you will never have a bigger fan than your mother (Linda Poindexter)
Never stop loving her! Happy mothers day
Finally, if we conclude our quotes about mothers love here hope you will be happy. In the end we want you to love your mother because every mother knows the pain of you even if you hate them too.