Holi Wishes for Kids 2019.Hope you are looking for Happy Holi wishes or SMS for kids. Holi is a traditional festival of colors or also known as ‘festival of love’ celebrated by the Hindu People. This occasion is observed at the beginning of spring of each year. This festival brings joy and happiness to people especially the kids. People of other religion also enjoy Holi.
Kids enjoy the occasion more than grownups do. People wish each other with messages to greet them. Kids can also be wished by giving cards with wishes, or you can also write some wishes for them in cards.
Holi Wishes for Kids 2019
Here are some wishes for kids that you can write for them:
- Holi is an occasion of joy and happiness. On this joyous festival, express your love and affection with the hues of colors. Let the brightness of the colors wash away the sadness and gloominess of your life. Happy Holi to you.
- Let’s forget the past and start a new journey with the festival of Holi. May your life be filled with the prosperity bliss, the way the pitchers are filled with colors in a Holiday.
- I wish you a very special Holi. On this day, be happy and merry. And don’t forget to spread the bliss. Happy Holi.
- I wish the colors of Holi splash your life with love, remove the dirt from an impure heart and fill it with purity and wisdom. I wish you a very happy Holi.
- On this occasion of Holi, let us all bury down the negativities of our mind and accept the colors as a positive start. I wish this Holi makes your future journey of life as smooth as silk. I wish you luck and prosperity. A very happy Holi to you.
- May your life be as bright as the colors of Holi are. May your little heart feel the joy inside. May all the colors that fall on you teach you to be loving, caring and forgiving. Happy Holi.
- The occasion comes once in a year. But you can store the colors in your heart. Make your heart as pure as the hues of the colors are. Enjoy your Holi in the midst of warmth of love. With love to you, Happy Holi.
- Even though this colorful occasion comes once in a year, I wish your life be filled with the joy of colors forever. Happy Holi kid!
- On this gala day of Holi, forget all your memories and splash them away with the colors. Paint your life with those colors. Paint the world with the warmth of love on this day. I wish you a colorful Holi.
- It’s a festival for you and your friends, your family and for people, you don’t know. On this festival, create a bond with every people you care about and every people you don’t. Forget the differences and spread the colors of love. Happy Holi!
Happy Holi SMS for kids 2019
Holi is the most fabulous festival of all times. It expresses the triumph of winning of good over evil, the fertility, and merriment of colors. It can be also called as the colors of life.
Holi also represents the game the Hindu god Lord Krishna played with his companion Radha and the gopis, or milkmaids. The tale elaborates the pleasure and merriment of the gods. It is magnificent as it reflects just what is happening in nature at that time-when the stunning flowers of spring are blossoming.
The colors of Holi festival are very significant and specific according to meaning.
Red, for instance, is a nuptial mark in India; it denotes fertility, love, beauty, and sign of a married woman. Yellow is almost the same with turmeric, an element of immense significance for dealing with inflammatory and digestive problems. Blue is the blessed color of the well-regarded god in Hinduism, Lord Krishna. Green symbolizes new beginnings, harvest and fertility, and the Muslim community in India consider the green as their holy color. Saffron is often related to Hinduism, faithfulness, and potency.
Holi Wishes for Kids 2019Happy Holi Images, Pictures, Greeting for Kids
Being the festival of heart and soul, in Holi people great each other with a shower of love, care and attention through SMS all over the world. People touch each other with the sweet and soft SMS which is adequate to express their heartiest thoughts. The SMS way is totally helpful to break the ice of a relationship, renovate the warmth of friendship and add colors in it.
So these were some wishes that you could send to kids and wish them a very happy Holi. Spread happiness and joy on this festival of colors.